Remember when you used to go to college and coach in your two-wheeler vehicle, like bicycles, bikes, scooters, etc? No problem with parking; much more affordable for a college student, lightweight and easy maintenance. Not just for students, the two-wheelers are also a good choice for youngsters or someone planning to purchase a vehicle with less burden or maintenance, costs, parking, and, most importantly, affordable. In this article, we will learn why two-wheelers are your best option.
- Lightweight – Most two-wheelers are lightweight, like scooters and e-bikes, the non-geared ones that are easy to use and handle. So the two-wheelers are a good and safe option for those who can’t handle much weight and are uncomfortable driving heavy vehicles. So, you can rent bikes monthly, or however convenient for you, you can book a bike from India’s trustable bike rental company rental riders, which is also affordable.
- Less Difficulty In Parking- Finding a parking spot is the biggest challenge most vehicle holders face, especially those in metropolitan cities. For those who carry a two-wheeler, this is a small problem, as a two-wheeler can easily find suitable parking at lower prices. So what are you waiting for? Choose your bike from bike rental service apps like Ontrack and Royal Brothers and get your rental bike at as low as.
- Much More Affordable- Whether renting or purchasing a new vehicle, two-wheelers are always better. These are much more affordable than renting cars, making it easier for those who don’t want to spend much on transportation. Additionally, the two-wheelers could be a lifesaver if you live in metropolitan cities like Delhi, Noida, or Bangalore. So you can search for bike rental apps like freedo and Ontrack that allows people to rent their bikes for long and short periods.
- Great Mileage- Compared with cars, two-wheelers have better mileage. Cars usually can’t exceed the mileage of 20 km – 25 km per litre of petrol. On the other hand, bikes and other two-wheelers can go up to 50- 90 km/litre. Hence, you are saving a good amount on the fuel as well.
- Saves Your Time From Traffic- Having a bike or two-wheeler also saves much time in heavy traffic saves. Hence, using a bike to cover shorter distances can save you from traffic and significantly your precious time.
- Save on toll tax -With a two-wheeler, you can save a lot on toll taxes, as two-wheelers are exempted from toll taxes.
The size of a bike is much smaller than a car, so it doesn’t reduce the road capacity. Also, the volume of these vehicles is less than that of heavy vehicles. Furthermore, because of their lightweight, two-wheelers do not cause a lot of strain on the roads, owing to their lightweight.
Using a bike for transportation is more than just cool for the younger generation. Still, it also has several benefits, like these are much more affordable, lightweight, low maintenance, save you from traffic, helps in parking, etc. If you plan to rent or purchase a vehicle, a two-wheeler is a better option.